Cydia is an application for iOS devices which help users to install any paid games, applications or ebooks for free. You can even install custom applications on your iOS device once you have installed and enable cydia in your smart phone. Cydia app was developed by one of the very known developer in Silicon Valley named Jay Freeman. The actual name of Jay is Saurik. Back in 2012 he saw Apple is releasing applications and games on Apple Appstore which are way costlier and normal people couldn’t afford those so he thought of developing an application which will help the users to download all those paid games and applications totally free of cost. When Cydia was released, it used to work only on iPhone jailbreak devices but then in further updates he enable the feature where you can use Cydia Without Jailbreak. Yes, you heard it right, you can install cydia on your iPhone on iPad without jailbreaking. Want to learn how to install Cydia without jailbreak? Follow the tutorial below.
How to Install Cydia Without Jailbreak
In this tutorial of Cydia, we have basically written 2 methods. You don’t have to follow both of them, if the first method works for you then you don’t have to follow the second method. So lets see how can we install Cydia app on our iPad or iPhone device without jailbreaking it.
Method 1: Install Cydia Without Jailbreak using Safari Browser
Here we are going to use Safari browser which is basically a default browser in your iPhone or iPad.
- Unlock your iOS device and launch Safari browser from Menu.
- Tap on Address bar and input this URL “cydiaios7.com“.
- Wait for browser to load that website. You will be probably seeing the mobile version of the website.
- Now scroll down to bottom of the screen there you will find a symbol of UP. That symbol will be basically a UP browser button. Tap on it.
- It will now provide you list of options, there you have to select Add to Home Screen option as shown in this image.
- It will ask you to name the app, you can give any name you want. It is better to give it Cydia name else in end there will be hell lot of confusion.
- Once the name is give, tap on Add button.
- Go back to your Home screen and there you will find Cydia app installing icon. If your Internet is good then it will get installed in few seconds.
- So finally Cydia has been installed in your Device, now enjoy endless paid games, apps, books, documents for free of cost.
Method 2: Install Cydia Without Jailbreak using Third Party App.
The above method didn’t worked for you? No worries, we have one more method for you. This is app called Flekstore.
Flekstore app It is an third party application from which you can easily download cydia application without even jailbreaking it and that is one of the best feature and beauty of this app. So let see how we can download this awesome app.
- Download Flekstore app on your iOS device from its official website.
- Once the app is downloaded, install it in your iPhone/iPad.
- It will create a shortcut on your homescreen, Launch it from there.
- From menu you have to select Tweaks options.
- Inside tweaks, you have to search for Cydia app.
- Tap on Cydia app and it will show you all the details and description about the app.
- Tap on install button.
- Now you will automatically redirected to the installation page. Here again you have tap on Install button and it will start install Cydia app on your device.
- Once Cydia app is installed, From home menu, launch the app and create an account if you want to use its feature. Ignore if you already have an acount
- Enjoy paid games, apps, books and music for free.
That’s it. This was all about Installing Cydia without jailbreak. We have personally tried both the methods mentioned above and if you face any difficulties then please let us know in comments section below.